Health Inspired Dentistry Blog
Choosing Your Local Dentist for Botox and Dermal Fillers Thursday, 21 June 2018
Improving our patients’ total wellness begins with reversing the clock, including our ability to erase wrinkles, enhance lips, and provide anti-aging treatments and skin options.
What is Botox?
Botox is typically used around the mouth and eyes where smile lines develop and deepen over time. Botox is commonly used as a restorative measure, after lines and wrinkles have already formed. It also can be used as a preventative measure. The muscles used in facial expressions can be retrained before lines become etched in the skin. Botox is popular because it is nonsurgical, affordable, and effective cosmetic solution.
TMJ pain and bruxism can effectively be treated with Botox. The injections relax certain facial muscles, which stop the clenching associated with TMJ, facial pain, and tooth wear. Some patients are even able to stop wearing their splints. Aesthetically, it can slim the face by relaxing overdeveloped facial muscles. Bruxism can often lead to migraines, which can be instantly remedied by Botox.
How Dermal Fillers Return that Youthful Look
Dermal Fillers are another way to compliment your smile, restoring youthfulness. Placed under the skin, they instantly restore the skin’s volume and smooth away facial wrinkles and folds. They can correct lines and scars, especially the vertical lines above and around the lips. Dermal Fillers are a popular alternative to surgical facelifts and are attractive due to their immediate results and minimal downtime. Fillers can also give lips fullness of patients who wish to correct thin lips or restore volume loss due to aging. Our lip enhancement focuses on creating a natural appearance while producing dramatic results!
Why choose a dentist for Botox and Dermal Fillers?
Ability to offer treatment in a completely painless manner; more training and knowledge of oral-facial areas; comprehensive knowledge of facial muscle expression dynamics; the most experienced practitioner for giving intra-oral injections; consideration of dental proportions for ideal results; trained and accredited to augment with latest injectable techniques; and clean, professional, convenient esthetic treatment and certified staff.
If you are concerned with any of these issues, Botox and Fillers may be effective treatments and provide the final puzzle piece to a picture perfect smile. Contact us for your consultation!
Dr. Claudia Minadeo-Fox
- Healthcare professionals urging people to resume checkups
- Creating the Non-Dental Office Experience for Northeast Ohio
- Good dental health is saving Cleveland lives!
- How to whiten your teeth safely
- Healthy nasal passages create nitric oxide that is toxic to viruses
- Dental Clearance Recommended Before Joint Surgeries
- 12 Steps for great December digestion
- Say Yes to Non-Surgical Gum Therapy
- What kind of toothpaste should I be using?
- Why Choose a Female Dentist?
- Claudia Minadeo-Fox DDS celebrates 30 years!
- 10 tips for a flatter stomach from Cleveland Health Coach
- Why choose a woman dentist in Cleveland?
- ATTENTION ALL COLLEGE STUDENTS
- See how you can Save $1000 today!
- Is Sparkling Water Bad for My Teeth?
- Common Dental Barriers; What’s Keeping You From the Dentist
- Choosing Your Local Dentist for Botox and Dermal Fillers
- Cleveland Health Coach Thinking About Your Heart
- Breaking Habits the Right Way
- Integrative Nutrition and Health Coaching
- GERD Effects the Health of Your Teeth
- Massage and Cold Weather
- 21 Day Meditation – Become What You Believe
- Ways to Relieve Stress and Relax Your Mind
- Interesting Facts About Vitamin D
- Interesting Facts About Massage Therapy
- The Eight Causes of Cravings
- B12 – the Vitamin for All Ages
- Sugar – the Only Cause of Tooth Decay
- Transform Your Diet Without Radically Altering Your LIfe
- Just One More Reason To Smile! Newsletter – April 2015
- Bone Loss Score May Tip Off Doctors to Gum Disease in Postmenopausal Women
- Know The Risks of Oral Cancer
- Suggestions on How to Restore Your Natural Sleep Rhythm
- Take Control of Your Heart to Take Care of Your Heart
- WHAT’S IN A KISS
- Most & Least Contaminated Produce
- Begin the New Year with a wellness routine! Be sure to include Massage!
- 3 Ways to Enjoy Holiday Parties
- Quick and Easy Dental Hygiene
- Acid Reflux – Your Dentist May Notice Before You Do
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Skipping Dental Visits May Impact Sense of Smell
- Thank You For Attending Our “Say Ahh” Event
- 3 Health Benefits of Eating Chocolate
- Mouth Guards Prevent Dental Injuries
- What to pack in your child’s school lunch for the nutritional punch
- Health Benefits of Himalayan Salt Lamps – Holistic Health!
- SAY AHH
- Five Reasons to Scrape Your Tongue Every Day:
- Highland Heights Green Task Force
- Four Spring Cleaning Tips for a Healthy Mouth
- Dental Health Month
- Happy New Year from Everyone on Our Team!