Say Yes to Non-Surgical Gum Therapy 12-3-18
Have you been diagnosed with gum disease? Statistics and the surgeon general say that you are not alone; 80% of the population has gum disease, and if ignored and not treated, it will lead to tooth loss, which is nothing to smile about.
As a holistic dental practice, we are always in search of updated alternative treatments to help save your teeth. Since the entity of periodontal gum disease, or pyorrhea, became a term 30+ years ago, dentists have been and still are treating it with the same methods and getting the same results, not always with success. Now with our alternative gum therapy regimes, we identify the bugs causing the problems, treat them with non-surgical methods, and then reevaluate to see the effectiveness of treatment.
These methods have been so successful for us that we have not had a patient in need of surgical treatment for years and have saved many teeth. Our approach is also more comfortable for our patients and for their budget too! Gum disease has been linked to ailments such as heart disease, premature births, rheumatoid arthritis, Alzheimer’s, and more. Improving the health of your gums can improve your overall health and prevent other medical conditions.
If your teeth and gums need a saving chance, call us so we can help you start your treatment today!
- 12 Steps for great December digestion
- Say Yes to Non-Surgical Gum Therapy
- What kind of toothpaste should I be using?
- Why Choose a Female Dentist?
- Claudia Minadeo-Fox DDS celebrates 30 years!
- 10 tips for a flatter stomach from Cleveland Health Coach
- Is Sparkling Water Bad for My Teeth?
- Common Dental Barriers; What’s Keeping You From the Dentist
- Choosing Your Local Dentist for Botox and Dermal Fillers
- Cleveland Health Coach Thinking About Your Heart
- Breaking Habits the Right Way
- Integrative Nutrition and Health Coaching
- GERD Effects the Health of Your Teeth
- Massage and Cold Weather
- 21 Day Meditation – Become What You Believe
- Ways to Relieve Stress and Relax Your Mind
- Interesting Facts About Vitamin D
- Interesting Facts About Massage Therapy
- The Eight Causes of Cravings
- B12 – the Vitamin for All Ages
- Sugar – the Only Cause of Tooth Decay
- Transform Your Diet Without Radically Altering Your LIfe
- Just One More Reason To Smile! Newsletter – April 2015
- Bone Loss Score May Tip Off Doctors to Gum Disease in Postmenopausal Women
- Know The Risks of Oral Cancer
- Suggestions on How to Restore Your Natural Sleep Rhythm
- Take Control of Your Heart to Take Care of Your Heart
- WHAT’S IN A KISS
- Most & Least Contaminated Produce
- Begin the New Year with a wellness routine! Be sure to include Massage!
- 3 Ways to Enjoy Holiday Parties
- Quick and Easy Dental Hygiene
- Acid Reflux – Your Dentist May Notice Before You Do
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Skipping Dental Visits May Impact Sense of Smell
- Thank You For Attending Our Say Ahh Event
- 3 Health Benefits of Eating Chocolate
- Mouth Guards Prevent Dental Injuries
- What to pack in your child’s school lunch for the nutritional punch?
- Health Benefits of Himalayan Salt Lamps – Holistic Health!
- SAY AHH
- Five Reasons to Scrape Your Tongue Every Day:
- Highland Heights Green Task Force
- Four Spring Cleaning Tips for a Healthy Mouth
- Dental Health Month
- Happy New Year from Everyone on Our Team!