Thank You For Attending Our Say Ahh Event Thursday, 23 October 2014
Dr. Minadeo-Fox and Team THANK YOU for your support and making the viewing of our Say Ahh documentary such an amazing success! With a near full capacity theatre our guests were truly moved by the powerful message and connections made in the movie. The feedback has been astounding and many asked when will we be showing another movie of this sort! Thank you for your endless excitement. It could not have been such a success without you!
Our guests had these comments:
“The film was not good, it was EXTRAORDINARY, I even stayed for the credits”.
“I learned so much from the movie and even took notes. My action plan is to turn my mouth around”!
“We were very moved by the message of the movie”.
“It really made me take a second look on what’s really important, my health and oral health…I will be refocusing my priorities”.
“The film was so informative … I really had no idea about the connection to infertility. I wish I would have known, it may have helped”!
“This film should be shown to young adults in schools. The information they can take away will be beneficial for life!”
We want to especially thank those of you who brought guests in support of our vision to spread the word about the intimate connection between your oral health and overall health in order to get 20,000 patients healthier by the year 2020 in Northeast Ohio.
In closing, we have had inquires if copies will be available for home viewing and, yes, they are available. Please contact the office at 440-446-9417.
Our excitement continues as you join us in sharing the message to help improve the health of our community!
Dr. Claudia Minadeo-Fox and Health Inspired Dental Team
- 12 Steps for great December digestion
- Say Yes to Non-Surgical Gum Therapy
- What kind of toothpaste should I be using?
- Why Choose a Female Dentist?
- Claudia Minadeo-Fox DDS celebrates 30 years!
- 10 tips for a flatter stomach from Cleveland Health Coach
- Is Sparkling Water Bad for My Teeth?
- Common Dental Barriers; What’s Keeping You From the Dentist
- Choosing Your Local Dentist for Botox and Dermal Fillers
- Cleveland Health Coach Thinking About Your Heart
- Breaking Habits the Right Way
- Integrative Nutrition and Health Coaching
- GERD Effects the Health of Your Teeth
- Massage and Cold Weather
- 21 Day Meditation – Become What You Believe
- Ways to Relieve Stress and Relax Your Mind
- Interesting Facts About Vitamin D
- Interesting Facts About Massage Therapy
- The Eight Causes of Cravings
- B12 – the Vitamin for All Ages
- Sugar – the Only Cause of Tooth Decay
- Transform Your Diet Without Radically Altering Your LIfe
- Just One More Reason To Smile! Newsletter – April 2015
- Bone Loss Score May Tip Off Doctors to Gum Disease in Postmenopausal Women
- Know The Risks of Oral Cancer
- Suggestions on How to Restore Your Natural Sleep Rhythm
- Take Control of Your Heart to Take Care of Your Heart
- WHAT’S IN A KISS
- Most & Least Contaminated Produce
- Begin the New Year with a wellness routine! Be sure to include Massage!
- 3 Ways to Enjoy Holiday Parties
- Quick and Easy Dental Hygiene
- Acid Reflux – Your Dentist May Notice Before You Do
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Skipping Dental Visits May Impact Sense of Smell
- Thank You For Attending Our Say Ahh Event
- 3 Health Benefits of Eating Chocolate
- Mouth Guards Prevent Dental Injuries
- What to pack in your child’s school lunch for the nutritional punch?
- Health Benefits of Himalayan Salt Lamps – Holistic Health!
- SAY AHH
- Five Reasons to Scrape Your Tongue Every Day:
- Highland Heights Green Task Force
- Four Spring Cleaning Tips for a Healthy Mouth
- Dental Health Month
- Happy New Year from Everyone on Our Team!