Health Inspired Dentistry Blog
New Year New YOU????? 12-31-19
This is always the subject for content in the New Year. What does the phrase really mean? Perhaps this phrase is a little extreme. Is a New You really necessary? In reality, it’s a time to assess You. Be gentle with yourself, give yourself compliments. You are great, you are awesome, and you have so much to contribute. Introspect, pause, and evaluate all those positive attributes that make you, You! Sure, you may have you gotten into some bad habits over the past year and maybe have not spent enough time caring about Numero Uno (which never seems to be you), but now take the time to assess and take action. “What do I need to do to get back on track, before I get out of whack?” More than often we compromise our health and self-care as we generously put others first. Are we getting enough sleep, exercise, meditation? Are we taking care of our body and our skin? Our insides and outsides?
By doing so, we can then shine again in the New Year and take on another year with a well-stocked fuel tank; a refill is necessary and essential for you to carry on and be at your awesome BEST!
How does our oral wellness fit into this? Feeling great about our body starts with our mouth. This is where we express our words, smile that wonderful smile on greeting others, take in the food that nourishes our body and kiss to show affection. How well have we been taking care of our oral health? Maintained it? Ignored it? Have you followed the recommendations of your knowledgeable dental team to keep it well? Those that experience great new founded oral health realize what a gift it is to be free of decay, cavities, discomfort, and also be free of the fear that plays in the back of their mind that keeps them away too. Oral health often is pushed under the carpet and regarded as secondary. In reality, it influences so much of our bodily health. Often time it’s not respected but neglected, and when it’s lost, the regret is more than we can chew (no pun intended). Start today and claim you overall wellness starting with your oral health!
- 12 Steps for great December digestion
- Say Yes to Non-Surgical Gum Therapy
- What kind of toothpaste should I be using?
- Why Choose a Female Dentist?
- Claudia Minadeo-Fox DDS celebrates 30 years!
- 10 tips for a flatter stomach from Cleveland Health Coach
- Why choose a woman dentist in Cleveland?
- ATTENTION ALL COLLEGE STUDENTS
- See how you can Save $1000 today!
- Is Sparkling Water Bad for My Teeth?
- Common Dental Barriers; What’s Keeping You From the Dentist
- Choosing Your Local Dentist for Botox and Dermal Fillers
- Cleveland Health Coach Thinking About Your Heart
- Breaking Habits the Right Way
- Integrative Nutrition and Health Coaching
- GERD Effects the Health of Your Teeth
- Massage and Cold Weather
- 21 Day Meditation – Become What You Believe
- Ways to Relieve Stress and Relax Your Mind
- Interesting Facts About Vitamin D
- Interesting Facts About Massage Therapy
- The Eight Causes of Cravings
- B12 – the Vitamin for All Ages
- Sugar – the Only Cause of Tooth Decay
- Transform Your Diet Without Radically Altering Your LIfe
- Just One More Reason To Smile! Newsletter – April 2015
- Bone Loss Score May Tip Off Doctors to Gum Disease in Postmenopausal Women
- Know The Risks of Oral Cancer
- Suggestions on How to Restore Your Natural Sleep Rhythm
- Take Control of Your Heart to Take Care of Your Heart
- WHAT’S IN A KISS
- Most & Least Contaminated Produce
- Begin the New Year with a wellness routine! Be sure to include Massage!
- 3 Ways to Enjoy Holiday Parties
- Quick and Easy Dental Hygiene
- Acid Reflux – Your Dentist May Notice Before You Do
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Skipping Dental Visits May Impact Sense of Smell
- Thank You For Attending Our “Say Ahh” Event
- 3 Health Benefits of Eating Chocolate
- Mouth Guards Prevent Dental Injuries
- What to pack in your child’s school lunch for the nutritional punch
- Health Benefits of Himalayan Salt Lamps – Holistic Health!
- SAY AHH
- Five Reasons to Scrape Your Tongue Every Day:
- Highland Heights Green Task Force
- Four Spring Cleaning Tips for a Healthy Mouth
- Dental Health Month
- Happy New Year from Everyone on Our Team!