Complimentary Paraffin Hand Treatment Tuesday, 09 February 2016
Are your hands feeling dry, scaly and chapped from the winter weather? Well come in from the cold and receive your complimentary paraffin wax hand treatment at your next dental visit. Not only will your hands feel the cozy warmth while wrapped in those mitts but also you’ll leave with an ever so silky feeling that will make even the most worked hands feel marvelous!
What is Paraffin wax? Paraffin wax is a soft wax, which melts at a temperature cool enough to immerse your skin. Once your hands are dipped into the wax, the paraffin quickly changes into a solid transferring the heat to your hands. The medical community has used it for decades as a drug free non-invasive method to relive muscle stiffness and joint pain.
Benefits for the skin:
- Leaves skin hydrated, soft and pliable
- Rejuvenates skin through increased circulation and topical moisture
- Pain relief – after being applied to the hands, the wax encases the treated area, trapping heat and relaxing the surrounding tissues.
Available to ladies and gents at every office visit! Let us help you enjoy this wonderful way to relax!
Dr. Minadeo-Fox and Wellness Team
- 12 Steps for great December digestion
- Say Yes to Non-Surgical Gum Therapy
- What kind of toothpaste should I be using?
- Why Choose a Female Dentist?
- Claudia Minadeo-Fox DDS celebrates 30 years!
- 10 tips for a flatter stomach from Cleveland Health Coach
- Is Sparkling Water Bad for My Teeth?
- Common Dental Barriers; What’s Keeping You From the Dentist
- Choosing Your Local Dentist for Botox and Dermal Fillers
- Cleveland Health Coach Thinking About Your Heart
- Breaking Habits the Right Way
- Integrative Nutrition and Health Coaching
- GERD Effects the Health of Your Teeth
- Massage and Cold Weather
- 21 Day Meditation – Become What You Believe
- Ways to Relieve Stress and Relax Your Mind
- Interesting Facts About Vitamin D
- Interesting Facts About Massage Therapy
- The Eight Causes of Cravings
- B12 – the Vitamin for All Ages
- Sugar – the Only Cause of Tooth Decay
- Transform Your Diet Without Radically Altering Your LIfe
- Just One More Reason To Smile! Newsletter – April 2015
- Bone Loss Score May Tip Off Doctors to Gum Disease in Postmenopausal Women
- Know The Risks of Oral Cancer
- Suggestions on How to Restore Your Natural Sleep Rhythm
- Take Control of Your Heart to Take Care of Your Heart
- WHAT’S IN A KISS
- Most & Least Contaminated Produce
- Begin the New Year with a wellness routine! Be sure to include Massage!
- 3 Ways to Enjoy Holiday Parties
- Quick and Easy Dental Hygiene
- Acid Reflux – Your Dentist May Notice Before You Do
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Skipping Dental Visits May Impact Sense of Smell
- Thank You For Attending Our Say Ahh Event
- 3 Health Benefits of Eating Chocolate
- Mouth Guards Prevent Dental Injuries
- What to pack in your child’s school lunch for the nutritional punch?
- Health Benefits of Himalayan Salt Lamps – Holistic Health!
- SAY AHH
- Five Reasons to Scrape Your Tongue Every Day:
- Highland Heights Green Task Force
- Four Spring Cleaning Tips for a Healthy Mouth
- Dental Health Month
- Happy New Year from Everyone on Our Team!