Say Ahh to Massage! Thursday, 12 January 2017
From the moment you enter, the aromatherapy of fresh lavender fills the senses, calming music entices the ears, and the welcoming, nurturing enviornment transforms the dreaded dental experience to one of calming pleasure as I am offered massage. Am I at the dental office? Yes, Oh Yes! Today, like no other, our lives consist of running from one destination to the next whether it is picking up the kids on time, running to the soccer game from work or being stuck in traffic for an hour, our life can be full of anxiety….the American way. This lifestyle, leads to body aches, headaches, tooth grinding and general tensesness that leads to poor overall health.
We offer massage at Health Inspired Dentistry because patients experience comfort and relaxation before their dental treatment as well as an overall benefit for full body health. Massage provides a sense of well being, reduces heart rate, strengthens the immune system, reduces fatigue, increases energy, and can even be effective in weight loss! Our focus is to make patients comfortable and provide quality dentistry. The relaxed dental patient is the best dental patient. Massage therapy is really a fun way to practice dentistry; not only are we improving our patients lifestyles, but our patients are coming more often and improving their oral health too!
By Claudia Minadeo-Fox, D.D.S.
- Say Yes to Non-Surgical Gum Therapy
- What kind of toothpaste should I be using?
- Why Choose a Female Dentist?
- Claudia Minadeo-Fox DDS celebrates 30 years!
- 10 tips for a flatter stomach from Cleveland Health Coach
- Is Sparkling Water Bad for My Teeth?
- Common Dental Barriers; What’s Keeping You From the Dentist
- Choosing Your Local Dentist for Botox and Dermal Fillers
- Cleveland Health Coach Thinking About Your Heart
- Breaking Habits the Right Way
- Integrative Nutrition and Health Coaching
- GERD Effects the Health of Your Teeth
- Massage and Cold Weather
- 21 Day Meditation – Become What You Believe
- Ways to Relieve Stress and Relax Your Mind
- Interesting Facts About Vitamin D
- Interesting Facts About Massage Therapy
- The Eight Causes of Cravings
- B12 – the Vitamin for All Ages
- Sugar – the Only Cause of Tooth Decay
- Transform Your Diet Without Radically Altering Your LIfe
- Just One More Reason To Smile! Newsletter – April 2015
- Bone Loss Score May Tip Off Doctors to Gum Disease in Postmenopausal Women
- Know The Risks of Oral Cancer
- Suggestions on How to Restore Your Natural Sleep Rhythm
- Take Control of Your Heart to Take Care of Your Heart
- WHAT’S IN A KISS
- Most & Least Contaminated Produce
- Begin the New Year with a wellness routine! Be sure to include Massage!
- 3 Ways to Enjoy Holiday Parties
- Quick and Easy Dental Hygiene
- Acid Reflux – Your Dentist May Notice Before You Do
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Skipping Dental Visits May Impact Sense of Smell
- Thank You For Attending Our Say Ahh Event
- 3 Health Benefits of Eating Chocolate
- Mouth Guards Prevent Dental Injuries
- What to pack in your child’s school lunch for the nutritional punch?
- Health Benefits of Himalayan Salt Lamps – Holistic Health!
- SAY AHH
- Five Reasons to Scrape Your Tongue Every Day:
- Highland Heights Green Task Force
- Four Spring Cleaning Tips for a Healthy Mouth
- Dental Health Month
- Happy New Year from Everyone on Our Team!