Most & Least Contaminated Produce Tuesday, 03 February 2015
Many people can’t afford to buy all organic all the time. But you don’t have to buy all organic produce to reduce your risk for chemical contamination. This list from the Environmental Working Group tells you which fruits and vegetables contain the most chemicals and which ones are least contaminated. Use it when shopping to help make the best choices for you and your family – even if you can’t buy entirely organic foods.
12 Most Contaminated
Apples – Celery -Cherry Tomatoes – Cucumbers – Grapes – Hot Peppers – Nectarines (Imported) – Peaches – Potatoes – Spinach – Strawberries – Sweet Bell Peppers – Kale/Collard Greens – Summer Squash
15 Least Contaminated
Asparagus – Avocados – Cabbage – Cantaloupe – Sweet Corn – Eggplant – Grapefruit – Kiwi – Mangos – Mushrooms – Onions – Papayas – Pineapples – Sweet Peas (Frozen) – Sweet Potatoes
Ann Kowalski – Health Coach
- Say Yes to Non-Surgical Gum Therapy
- What kind of toothpaste should I be using?
- Why Choose a Female Dentist?
- Claudia Minadeo-Fox DDS celebrates 30 years!
- 10 tips for a flatter stomach from Cleveland Health Coach
- Is Sparkling Water Bad for My Teeth?
- Common Dental Barriers; What’s Keeping You From the Dentist
- Choosing Your Local Dentist for Botox and Dermal Fillers
- Cleveland Health Coach Thinking About Your Heart
- Breaking Habits the Right Way
- Integrative Nutrition and Health Coaching
- GERD Effects the Health of Your Teeth
- Massage and Cold Weather
- 21 Day Meditation – Become What You Believe
- Ways to Relieve Stress and Relax Your Mind
- Interesting Facts About Vitamin D
- Interesting Facts About Massage Therapy
- The Eight Causes of Cravings
- B12 – the Vitamin for All Ages
- Sugar – the Only Cause of Tooth Decay
- Transform Your Diet Without Radically Altering Your LIfe
- Just One More Reason To Smile! Newsletter – April 2015
- Bone Loss Score May Tip Off Doctors to Gum Disease in Postmenopausal Women
- Know The Risks of Oral Cancer
- Suggestions on How to Restore Your Natural Sleep Rhythm
- Take Control of Your Heart to Take Care of Your Heart
- WHAT’S IN A KISS
- Most & Least Contaminated Produce
- Begin the New Year with a wellness routine! Be sure to include Massage!
- 3 Ways to Enjoy Holiday Parties
- Quick and Easy Dental Hygiene
- Acid Reflux – Your Dentist May Notice Before You Do
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Skipping Dental Visits May Impact Sense of Smell
- Thank You For Attending Our Say Ahh Event
- 3 Health Benefits of Eating Chocolate
- Mouth Guards Prevent Dental Injuries
- What to pack in your child’s school lunch for the nutritional punch?
- Health Benefits of Himalayan Salt Lamps – Holistic Health!
- SAY AHH
- Five Reasons to Scrape Your Tongue Every Day:
- Highland Heights Green Task Force
- Four Spring Cleaning Tips for a Healthy Mouth
- Dental Health Month
- Happy New Year from Everyone on Our Team!