Health Inspired Dentistry Blog
Creating the Non-Dental Office Experience for Northeast Ohio 07-30-20
Dr. Claudia Minadeo-Fox
As a dental student, I always had visions of being a different kind of dentist and bringing a different kind of dental office to Northeast Ohio. Picture in your mind what you imagine the traditional dentist to look like and dental office experience to be. Now throw that out and blow it up (with all respect) and replace that picture with what you would love to see in a dental office.
First of all, from way back in high school I embraced my own way of dressing. I always believed in the mantra “dress for success” and I definitely add my own edgy professional vibe. Scrubs? out of the question as a daily go to in apparel… Boring and no creativity.
The clothes aren’t the entire picture, but the greeting, the welcome, the cheerful smile and happiness in the air is always the theme of the day. The décor need not warrant white walls and the cold, sterile appearance of dental offices past, but instead bright rooms with colors and music that instantly relax you with the scents of lavender and citrus that welcome patients of all ages. Most of all, a well-trained team that makes you feel like a long lost relative providing you with caring hugs and loving support through patient care.
We also practice something different. Along with professionalism and excellence, patient care is always linked to something greater… our body as a whole.
We know patients need extra support; therefore we have experts who can support those connections to oral health nutritionally and physically. Non-negotiable is our personal attention, personal care, and empathy with each individual patient.
Thanks to our patients and team, our Health Inspired Dentistry practice has turned out to be everything I have envisioned and more.
You may not know what your missing until you experienced the difference!
Come see us today!
- 12 Steps for great December digestion
- Say Yes to Non-Surgical Gum Therapy
- What kind of toothpaste should I be using?
- Why Choose a Female Dentist?
- Claudia Minadeo-Fox DDS celebrates 30 years!
- 10 tips for a flatter stomach from Cleveland Health Coach
- Why choose a woman dentist in Cleveland?
- ATTENTION ALL COLLEGE STUDENTS
- See how you can Save $1000 today!
- Is Sparkling Water Bad for My Teeth?
- Common Dental Barriers; What’s Keeping You From the Dentist
- Choosing Your Local Dentist for Botox and Dermal Fillers
- Cleveland Health Coach Thinking About Your Heart
- Breaking Habits the Right Way
- Integrative Nutrition and Health Coaching
- GERD Effects the Health of Your Teeth
- Massage and Cold Weather
- 21 Day Meditation – Become What You Believe
- Ways to Relieve Stress and Relax Your Mind
- Interesting Facts About Vitamin D
- Interesting Facts About Massage Therapy
- The Eight Causes of Cravings
- B12 – the Vitamin for All Ages
- Sugar – the Only Cause of Tooth Decay
- Transform Your Diet Without Radically Altering Your LIfe
- Just One More Reason To Smile! Newsletter – April 2015
- Bone Loss Score May Tip Off Doctors to Gum Disease in Postmenopausal Women
- Know The Risks of Oral Cancer
- Suggestions on How to Restore Your Natural Sleep Rhythm
- Take Control of Your Heart to Take Care of Your Heart
- WHAT’S IN A KISS
- Most & Least Contaminated Produce
- Begin the New Year with a wellness routine! Be sure to include Massage!
- 3 Ways to Enjoy Holiday Parties
- Quick and Easy Dental Hygiene
- Acid Reflux – Your Dentist May Notice Before You Do
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Skipping Dental Visits May Impact Sense of Smell
- Thank You For Attending Our “Say Ahh” Event
- 3 Health Benefits of Eating Chocolate
- Mouth Guards Prevent Dental Injuries
- What to pack in your child’s school lunch for the nutritional punch
- Health Benefits of Himalayan Salt Lamps – Holistic Health!
- SAY AHH
- Five Reasons to Scrape Your Tongue Every Day:
- Highland Heights Green Task Force
- Four Spring Cleaning Tips for a Healthy Mouth
- Dental Health Month
- Happy New Year from Everyone on Our Team!