Claudia Minadeo-Fox DDS celebrates 30 years! 9-4-18
Health Inspired Dentistry is smiling wide to announce a milestone of 30 years serving our patients in this great Hillcrest community. We are so appreciative of the wonderful relationships we have made along the way and we would like you to join us in Celebrating our “30 years for 30 days.”
Starting in October during our regular business hours we will be having fun surprises for our patients daily in celebration. Treats, raffles, refreshments and more. You don’t need an appointment to stop in and say hello to celebrate and new patients are welcome too.
Also ”RESERVE THE DATE” on October 18 from 5-8pm
so you can join us for our all out celebration OPEN HOUSE !
So much has changed in 30 years but our mission of reaching out into our Northeast Ohio Community and improving our patient’s oral and systemic health has not. We look forward to continuing to make a difference and carry on our mission into the future.
Our Health Inspired dental team truly enjoys coming to work each day and interacting with YOU, our awesome patient dental family. Thank you for making our lives so full!
- What kind of toothpaste should I be using?
- Why Choose a Female Dentist?
- Claudia Minadeo-Fox DDS celebrates 30 years!
- 10 tips for a flatter stomach from Cleveland Health Coach
- Is Sparkling Water Bad for My Teeth?
- Common Dental Barriers; What’s Keeping You From the Dentist
- Choosing Your Local Dentist for Botox and Dermal Fillers
- Cleveland Health Coach Thinking About Your Heart
- Breaking Habits the Right Way
- Integrative Nutrition and Health Coaching
- GERD Effects the Health of Your Teeth
- Massage and Cold Weather
- 21 Day Meditation – Become What You Believe
- Ways to Relieve Stress and Relax Your Mind
- Interesting Facts About Vitamin D
- Interesting Facts About Massage Therapy
- The Eight Causes of Cravings
- B12 – the Vitamin for All Ages
- Sugar – the Only Cause of Tooth Decay
- Transform Your Diet Without Radically Altering Your LIfe
- Just One More Reason To Smile! Newsletter – April 2015
- Bone Loss Score May Tip Off Doctors to Gum Disease in Postmenopausal Women
- Know The Risks of Oral Cancer
- Suggestions on How to Restore Your Natural Sleep Rhythm
- Take Control of Your Heart to Take Care of Your Heart
- WHAT’S IN A KISS
- Most & Least Contaminated Produce
- Begin the New Year with a wellness routine! Be sure to include Massage!
- 3 Ways to Enjoy Holiday Parties
- Quick and Easy Dental Hygiene
- Acid Reflux – Your Dentist May Notice Before You Do
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Skipping Dental Visits May Impact Sense of Smell
- Thank You For Attending Our Say Ahh Event
- 3 Health Benefits of Eating Chocolate
- Mouth Guards Prevent Dental Injuries
- What to pack in your child’s school lunch for the nutritional punch?
- Health Benefits of Himalayan Salt Lamps – Holistic Health!
- SAY AHH
- Five Reasons to Scrape Your Tongue Every Day:
- Highland Heights Green Task Force
- Four Spring Cleaning Tips for a Healthy Mouth
- Dental Health Month
- Happy New Year from Everyone on Our Team!